• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic will be on the Telly,

http://sport-onthebox.com/2013/07/23...o-air-on-itv4/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      Good spot Dave, I wonder if our small corner of the grounds will get a second or two of air time?!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        9.00 itv4

Comment

• Watched this last night - was quite good to see the racing on TV as you don't always know what is going on on the track too well. Keep missing the Group C cars which must be a fantastic sight to watch. Also missed practically every famous person, Sabine Schmitz, Murray Walker, Tiff Needell and other racing drivers etc all must have been hiding through the day!!

I reckon this needed to be in two parts to capture the day better. It concentrated mainly on the racing on the track, which was a big part, but it misses the huge club attendance and the variety of classics on show. The 911 parade lap got literally a couple of seconds shot of it.

Comment

• You must have missed Tiff and Murray in the BMW hospitality. I was stood in the queue for the free drinks with Tiff.

The guys from the prodigy where in their Porsches.

Porsche GB has done a separate video of their world record
            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Working...
            X