New listing silver S50/ACS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elee View Post
    Thanks.need support as the mrs is not talking to me,and she thinks it was only £13000
    Ahhhhhh, the old 'partner conversion rate'. A valuable thing indeed
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Looks new

Comment

Thanks.need support as the mrs is not talking to me,and she thinks it was only £13000
        That's the way to do it

Looks lovely. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          Looks new

They told me ,that it was the only used car on the (new) showroom floor.it was up next to new 100+ motors and only looked out of place because of her shape.also told that was how it came ,all but some tyre jel.also 12 month bmw warranty which i was also told doesn't happen often.being for the age of car.so can take it to my local.Sytners had no problem giving it one but they asked for a full Bmw one and they gave it.wouldnt really know if bullish,t or not.

Comment

Chap you just paid £30 for a gorgeous but 14yo car. There's going to be a lot of if's and but's however it's yours and we.... As a group that already own one think this is 1. Absolutely perfect 2. A bargain. Come out and play though not that much as we'll all get possessive. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by itsdashy View Post
              Chap you just paid £30 for a gorgeous but 14yo car. There's going to be a lot of if's and but's however it's yours and we.... As a group that already own one think this is 1. Absolutely perfect 2. A bargain. Come out and play though not that much as we'll all get possessive. Haha
              I did buy it because I fell in love with it and did,nt really care what anyone else thought,but that dose make me feel alot better that you guys give the .carnt wait to show her to you lot.( and she is a she.she is to beautiful to be a bloke.)

Comment

I was tempted to have a drive down and take a look at this!

Good buy!

Are you local?
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                  I was tempted to have a drive down and take a look at this!

Good buy!

Are you local?
                  no,London.would be good for one of you guys to give it a once over

Comment

Wow, that is a beauty.. A keeper! Health to drive elee..

Comment

Legend....love the way this car has got the forum buzzing....what was the cherished number plate?

You probably need to go get a good personalised reg .....S50 ACS would be good

Jim

Comment

Beautiful Coupe, would guess that one has to be as near to new as you could ever buy now. I wish you health to enjoy it could sir. It's a cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                          I agree.

There's a Z4MC with just 1800 miles on the clock which recently has been up for sale on Pistonheads for £29,995. Our friends at Hexagon have bought it and put it up for £39,995.
                          I am looking at a 2007 Z4M Coupe with 9500KM on it for about 23,000 or a 1999 Z3M Coupe with 45,000KMs for about 20,000.

tough call for me as would like both or a nice S54 Z3M

Comment

Elee from 911uk ?

Ps nice car
                            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
                              Elee from 911uk ?

Ps nice car
                              Yes mate

Comment

Ha nice one that's one of my tricks
                                Lovely car by the way
                                [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Working...
                                X