Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
    Get the Storm ones much nicer !
    What are the storm pieces you speak of? link :)

Comment

James,
      The Storm items are gear lever knob and handbrake grip manufacture from stainless steel. If you do a search on here you’ll find details on them, they get good reviews from owners who have fitted them.
      Hope you get car finished for the weekend, needs some pics if you get there.
      Which car show is it by the way? I won’t be able to get there as I’ll be going to BMWNE meeting at Champs Sports Bar on Sunday.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by Jimboz3m View Post
        What are the storm pieces you speak of? link :)
        Storm motorworx..gear shift is weighted..makes changing gear a lot smoother....looks a lot better too ! altho cold in the winter!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
          Storm motorworx..gear shift is weighted..makes changing gear a lot smoother....looks a lot better too ! altho cold in the winter!
          Thanks for the info kwoffa :)

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
            James,
            The Storm items are gear lever knob and handbrake grip manufacture from stainless steel. If you do a search on here you’ll find details on them, they get good reviews from owners who have fitted them.
            Hope you get car finished for the weekend, needs some pics if you get there.
            Which car show is it by the way? I won’t be able to get there as I’ll be going to BMWNE meeting at Champs Sports Bar on Sunday.

It's called kulturschock, excuse the spelling, that's actually how it's spelt lol

Just popped over to pick my old wheels, got a couple of pictures. Be cutting it fine for Sunday ha the colour is Ferraro Corsa, same as what I did my S2000. Love it.

Said it took 3 people to get the bonnet off 😂 it's huge. I did warn him.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jimboz3m View Post
              It's called kulturschock, excuse the spelling, that's actually how it's spelt lol

Just popped over to pick my old wheels, got a couple of pictures. Be cutting it fine for Sunday ha the colour is Ferraro Corsa, same as what I did my S2000. Love it.

Said it took 3 people to get the bonnet off 😂 it's huge. I did warn him.
              Its looking good, hope you get it finished in time. Who is doing the paint job?

I looked up the kulturschock, apparently its the third year and has proved to be very popular particularly after relocating to Gateshead International Stadium last year. Link below

http://eurospotter.co.uk/kulturschock-2017/

A few interesting BMWs in the pictures, some a bit extreme for me, each to their own though.

If I'd had known earlier about the show I might have got a chance to go up to see it.
              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
              1986 M635
              1985 E28 M5
              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Not quite finished

Quick picture from the weekend:)

Redline racing have done the paint job.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Comment