1999 LSB S50/S54 Conversion for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian View Post
    Car didn't appear to sell at £19,100.00 bid.
    Correct, it didn't meet reserve.

Sticking my neck out and going all in with a no reserve auction starting tonight....

-Ben

Comment

Originally posted by bt456 View Post
      Correct, it didn't meet reserve.

Sticking my neck out and going all in with a no reserve auction starting tonight....

-Ben
      Good luck.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Good luck Ben.

It's great to see someone holding a real auction. I can't remember the last time there was a genuine bidding war.

Your car looks great and I would hope it gets over 20. It's easily worth that

Comment

Good luck.
          Originally posted by langlands View Post
          Good luck Ben.

It's great to see someone holding a real auction. I can't remember the last time there was a genuine bidding war.

Your car looks great and I would hope it gets over 20. It's easily worth that
          Cheers guys - lets hope the work pays off in the end.

-Ben

Comment

By the way, anyone wanting to follow it, the item number is now 152505570059

Comment

Mileage

Just checked the mot history online & the mileage goes back in 2013,must have reversed a lot that year!
              There's quite a few years it's missed.

2008 76,283
              2010 84,158
              2012 81,321
              2013 84,219
              2015 88,148
              2017 89,202

Comment

Link to new ebay auction,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3M-Co...wAAOSw4CFY3kDV

Comment

Originally posted by Walk View Post
                  Just checked the mot history online & the mileage goes back in 2013,must have reversed a lot that year!
                  There's quite a few years it's missed.

2008 76,283
                  2010 84,158
                  2012 81,321
                  2013 84,219
                  2015 88,148
                  2017 89,202
                  Thanks for the info. I'd like to think (through rose-tinted specs because its mine!) that it is an input error, rather than someone going to all the risk/effort of 'clocking' it for the sake of 2800 miles.

-Ben

Comment

Seems to have sold for £19800.00? If so, a good price for this car, well done.
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Now relisted, so presumably didn't sell. Thought it was no reserve?

Comment

Let's wait to see what the seller says?

Strange how this happens a lot with eBay car sales.

I need to be 100% certain with eBay before I bid so it does amaze me when I see cars relisted due to timewasters etc

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                          Appears to be Imran's old car...
                          Wasn't Imrans coupe cat D registered? no mention of cat D in current advert - apologies if it isn't

Comment

Yes it did end at £19,800. I'd have let it go for that as per the no-reserve offer but the guy got an acute case of mutism all of a sudden when it came to completing.

For anyone doubting my integrity and suggesting I didn't sell because it didn't hit the figure I wanted, I even offered it to the underbidder on a 'second chance offer' at £19k but no bite. Hence the re-listing.

-Ben

Comment

The important question;

Has it been a write off?

Comment

Run an HPi I suggest or the OP should state the results!

Comment

Working...
                                X