Seat Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Repair

Hi fellas , i have developed a small whole in the bolster of my driving seat does anyone have any recommendations for a repairer preferably close to Halesowen in Birmingham ?

Check this out.... https://youtu.be/niFdms-wRGk

Amazing what can be done 😳😳 I watched a guy do my whole interior over 3 days 😳😳

Comment

This company as seen on Wheeler Dealers?

http://www.davetedstone.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by sibeck View Post
        Hi fellas , i have developed a small whole in the bolster of my driving seat does anyone have any recommendations for a repairer preferably close to Halesowen in Birmingham ?
        Don't know standard yours was done to but I had the same work undertaken on a previous Coupe and the result certainly would not have stood up to the Dave P benchmark. Be interested to hear from other owners who might have had a retrim to the bolster only, who carried out the work and at what cost.

Comment

I've just had my driver side bolster retrimmed by the guys at BTrim in Enfield.

They were recommended to me by Southbound after I had some work on another car done by them so that was good enough for me.

Nice quality job, the new leather is slightly lighter ( Estoril blue car with blue/black interior) but it was never going to match nearly 20 year old leather.

I paid just over £200 with the VAT.

Not sure if that's good or bad but I'm happy.
          Estoril S50 (nicely pimped) and a few other M toys.

Comment

Originally posted by aquarius21 View Post
            I've just had my driver side bolster retrimmed by the guys at BTrim in Enfield.

They were recommended to me by Southbound after I had some work on another car done by them so that was good enough for me.

Nice quality job, the new leather is slightly lighter ( Estoril blue car with blue/black interior) but it was never going to match nearly 20 year old leather.

I paid just over £200 with the VAT.

Not sure if that's good or bad but I'm happy.
            Nice one. I'll look them up.

The mismatch is what puts me off and the wear to mine (slight cracking of the leather) probably doesn't justify the noticeable evidence of a retrim. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
            X