X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbon brake ducts

carbon brake ducts for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Z3M-Carbon...item4cecacdc52

I won these paid £155 for them i think that was a good price? I liked the idea of the grille with the intake holes.

Just need my car back now, its been in the garage for 4 months and still no where near done!

Comment

I had my eye on those !! looked like a good deal to me the vented grill certanly looks a good design,just need some hose and should work well ! good for you! jamy git! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
        I won these paid £155 for them i think that was a good price? I liked the idea of the grille with the intake holes.

Just need my car back now, its been in the garage for 4 months and still no where near done!
        post some pictures when you get them fitted ,

Comment

Yeah sure i will get some pictures up as soon as i can, i dont think it will be for a while tho. Thanks dave p for pointing these out. I think i got lucky as no one else made a bid on them id been watching them for a while and was prepared to pay more than i did. Perhaps them ending on xmas day helped

Cant wait to get on a track day with them and see how they perform. Ive been reading up about these ducts and people are saying they are excellent, temperature issues are a thing of the past and no brake fade at all. I certinaly hope so as i was getting bad pad transfer at the Ring this year making my brakes feel awful and very scary. It took about 100 miles on the roads to get rid of the brake judder once the discs had cleaned them selfs up.

Comment

Nice one Ashley, I put a cheaky bid in for those at the start price but would not have paid any more so glad they went to someone who will use them.
            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Hi all these are now for sale if anyone would like to buy them before I put them on eBay please pm me with a offer.

Great upgrade and stopped me warping discs straight away.

Comment

Link to eBay ad

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/162384979952?_mwBanner=1

Comment

I have the non carbon version of these. Pretty cool (mind the pun), the pipe work meant steering rack spacers, be interested to hear if you had the same set up

Comment

Working...
                  X