Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Silver S50

New listing Silver S50 , 80k miles £32990

A truly outstanding example of this much sought after car. The last owner of 11 years has cherished it and maintainted it to the highest standards. Finished in Arctic Silver with two tone Black and Red Leather, AC Schnitzer Front Splitters, Hand Brake and Gear Lever. An unfortunate spark plug failure neccessitated a complete engine rebuild at 77,000 miles, this presented the opportunity to make sensible upgrades which included uprated vanos unit and ARP con rod bolts, a complete clutch and waterpump were also fitted at this time. Other recent works include new Bilstein Shock Absorbers all round, Rouge rear top mounts and Intrax lowering springs. Mortimers are confident that the condition of this car will satisfy the most fastidious of customers. A comprehensive service history file accompanies the car along with all original books and two keys. 17inch Alloy Wheels,Air Conditioning,CD Player,Electric Adjustable Seats,Electric Heated Door Mirrors,Electric Heated Seats,Front Fog Lights,Full Service History,Sports Seats

Link to advert,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...manual/6787185

Comment

Ashleys old car?

Comment

Yep I think so.

He definitely had Bilsteins and Intrax springs and was selling.
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Rusty bolts on the engine let it down a bit.

Comment

Yep that's mine was tough letting it go.

It's a sorted car hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did for the 12 years I had it.

Comment

Working...
            X