Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a S54 coupe

Hello all!

I have been willing to buy a Z3M coupe for years but did not want to get rid of my other car to buy (I too much love my SLK 55 performance 400cv ph 2 2010!!).

Now it is time for me to make my dream come true... at the condition I can find the right car for me.
    I live in france (need the steering wheel on the left then :)) and look for a S54 coupe, preferably in cosmos black or grey with a full history on the maintenance of the vehicle, I am fine with a vehicle up to 160.000km. Options that I would like is HK sound system and glass roof.

I have found some interesting cars at a dutsch car dealer targetcars, I was surprised to see so many cars there:
    http://www.targetcars.eu/cars/bmw-z3...509km-lhd.html
    http://www.targetcars.eu/cars/bmw-z3...406km-lhd.html
    http://www.targetcars.eu/cars/bmw-z3...002km-lhd.html

The last one is a hartge 3.5 based based on the 98 Z3M engine, it looks attractice and a future collector. Would be curious to have your view on this model... as it is for sale for nearly one year (I saw a post on this forum about it dated feb 2016).

Thanks all for reading my message until there and look forward that you share your view on this with me!

Steeve

The Hartge one looks interesting, low mileage too. Just needs the rear back boxes swapping back to 4 pipes and that would be a nice car, should be fast if that power figure is correct.

Comment

Hartge 3.5

Originally posted by c_w View Post
      The Hartge one looks interesting, low mileage too. Just needs the rear back boxes swapping back to 4 pipes and that would be a nice car, should be fast if that power figure is correct.
      Thank you for your advise, I also agree that these exhaust pipes are so ugly...
      Anyway they have an impressive stock of cars available there, I will for sure pay a visit to the dealer mid december :).

Comment

Hello,

Most of Target's cars have been in stock for years.

I own an S50 and S54 M Coupe.

Currently I am intending to sell my S54 M Coupe in a few months from now. It is a 2002 model in Estoril Blue with the glass sunroof and 37000 KM since new and left hand drive. I have owned the car in Hong Kong for some time and I had it sent to my home in the UK about a year ago. It is registered in the UK.

Thanks.

Comment

Estoril s54

Hello V1-rotate, I also noticed that this hartge 3.5 has been in stick for a year now. I guess this is because of their price? Because the car looks in very good condition with history and maintenance records.
          I am focussing on a black or grey z3 but I guess it all depends on the whole picture including your price and some pics to have a better idea on options, interior color... Feel free to text me with private message so I can have a clue about this.
          I am targetting ideally to find a car by end of december. If I do not find THE one I will of course postpone the date until I find the right one.
          Lookinf forward to hear from you!

Comment

Morning all,
            I received couple of proposals of people not really willing to sell but just wanting to make speculation :). I will not (and cannot afford >80K€) in a S54 even if I love that car!
            I missed earlier this week a 104.000km S54 in Belgium black and interior red/black that came from germany, and owned 6 years by a belgium guy.
            Sold for 45K€.

I found a nice looking and well optioned S54 in germany with full maintenance history but with high mileage... 195.000km.
            For sale at 40K€

Anyone can share his experience of the S54 with high km? Would be a safe choice? Thanks again for sharing your view!

http://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occa...234931479.html

Comment

Originally posted by gobelinois View Post
              I found a nice looking and well optioned S54 in germany with full maintenance history but with high mileage... 195.000km.
              For sale at 40K€
              This car has been up for sale several times throughout the last year. If I remember correctly when it was first sold it went for around 25k EUR. Good cars are rarely listed longer than two or three days as many people are hunting for an S54 these days.

If you really want buy an LHD S54 that´s worth keeping you will probably need to stretch your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by gobelinois View Post
                Morning all,
                I received couple of proposals of people not really willing to sell but just wanting to make speculation :). I will not (and cannot afford >80K€) in a S54 even if I love that car!
                I missed earlier this week a 104.000km S54 in Belgium black and interior red/black that came from germany, and owned 6 years by a belgium guy.
                Sold for 45K€.

For sale at 40K€

Anyone can share his experience of the S54 with high km? Would be a safe choice? Thanks again for sharing your view!

http://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occa...234931479.html
                Mileage is not an issue if the car has been well maintained and generally "looked after". My S54 has almost 230K miles.(over 300K kilometres).
                S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
                X