X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Estoril S50

New listing on ebay, Estoril S50 1998 106,000 miles £23500

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3M-CO...AAAOSw4A5YszjY

Looks like Avus blue even though it's estoril!

Also a shit advert.

Comment

"Images are copyrighted, these images can only be shared with written permission." Dave, did you get the seller's express written permission to share the images?

So he's owned it for 3 years but happily states that "it's never been driven hard, just used for occasional Sundays and car shows."
      To be fair though, with 106,000 miles and 7000 days since 1st Jan 1998 that's 106 miles per Sunday so he could well be absolutely correct! Jeez I'm sad!

Anyway, from the limited pics it looks a nice, highly polished example - although I'm not sure about the headlight "eyebrows" - not sure I've seen those before...
      S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

Comment

Yea the light brows seriously dent the appeal of the car (even without the fact the projector headlights split opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
          Yea the light brows seriously dent the appeal of the car (even without the fact the projector headlights split opinion).
          Yes, less is definitely more in this case.
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I removed 2 posts as details given may not of been accurate

Comment

Working...
            X