Coupe Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe Calendar

Whatever happened to putting a Calendar together? Prob getting a bit ahead of myself (not got a coupe yet) but just taken over another guys job at work and he's left his Fiat calendar on my desk which got me thinking - should get something a bit better ;) but having searched couldn't find anything since the calendar picture thread from 2008....?
    Yes
    92.00%
    No
    8.00%
    Last edited by oo 1005; 02-10-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: Added poll for 2011 calendar...
    BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
    ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Sounds a great idea. It would need some one 'in the know' to take on coordination and planning, not to mention rasing some funds to produce it. Who know's something like this could be used to raise the profile of our fine machines and the forum and maybe to help raise some funds for us, or for charity (better still).
    Anyone with the expertise, time, wherewithall out there? .....
    Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50
    Cosmos black / two tone Black & Kyalami interior
    Tilt sunroof/heated seats/chrome M gear shift/ Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi pack
    Engine strut brace/ventilated discs/cruise

weeeeeeeeee!!

Plus the 'daily driver': (Which is a secret because it's far too embarrassing!)

Comment

Scantily clad beauties spread over the bonnet optional or mandatory?

Current - BMW M6
      Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
      Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

If it was up to me then I'd say encouraged but not compulsory ;)

In all seriousness though I'd be more than willing to help out...

Comment

Use softies have one

Some stunning pictures entered this year and a bit of a competition going on for next years.

Judging by your recent pictures thread you would have no problem putting one together.

But be warned you will not sell many so you need a) someone willing to put the effort in to co-ordinate and organise b) cost will be "reasonable" but not cheap (c£12 per calendar from memory) c) you won't make any money out of it (oh and you need high res images if your planning for A4 +.

Here is the roadster thread to give you an idea ;-)

it is great fun though and I sadly have mine permanently on January in the kitchen

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewt...ender+calendar

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewt...ender+calendar

If anyone is willing to take it on let me know and I'll put them in touch with RobT who organised ours, I'm sure he would be glad to pass on his experience and recommend printers etc....
          VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Ok, now I am a fully fledged owner, I will be looking to try and get one put together for 2011... Jon, will call on your knowledge on this later this year if thats ok..

Bearing in mind the weather is pretty good right now (well was last weekend in the UK) might be a good idea to start getting pictures together...

Comment

I would think there will be some good photo's to be had at the upcoming mega meet at Gaydon.

Comment

Ok, its getting close enough to next year now...

Is anyone interested in a calendar? If there's enough interest I'm more than happy to take this on...

So put your names down if you're interested.. Or click on the poll above...
                Last edited by oo 1005; 02-10-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: Added poll to original post..

Comment

count me in and willing to help out if able to.

Comment

Id be interested

Comment

ill have one

scantily clad beuties do it for me but id prefer a "just car one as id use it at work"

put my car in and ill buy a load as xmas pressies
                      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

only 9 people?

Comment

If the proceeds go back into the forum then I'm in!
                          Black S50

Comment

That is the idea...

I'm talking to Giles from ZRoadster to get some ideas on costings - obviously it will depend on numbers, but my intention is to charge very slightly more than cost and all profits to go straight into the club - be it into maintenance for the site or whatever...

As soon as I get an idea on prices I'll post up... But I think we defo need to get at least 20 interested to even make it viable...

Comment

I'll pull out me camera and take a pic of my coupe for a calendar...but she has to keep her paint on....no naked Zeds
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X