Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
    How about this:

Introduced nearly 20 years ago the BMW ///M Coupe was one of the last 'rebel' projects from a mainstream manufacturer, initially being designed and built without management knowledge. Launching with the same engine as the ///M Roadster and e36 M3 and produced in very limited numbers, it has recently gained significant recognition for its unique looks and hairy performance. www.z3mcoupe.com is the only forum dedicated solely to the marque, offers unrivalled technical expertise and is run by a small group of enthusiasts. As the ///M coupe marketing said at the time, 'It's a lot like nothing else'
    Thanks Ian, if anyone else can put something in writing we will pick the best for the brochure

Comment

The Z3M Coupe Forum is run by a group of highly enthusiastic group of individuals who take great pride in keeping these incredible looking cars in a condition they deserve. The Forum is the go to place for owners and new buyers alike, as there is fantastic amount of information been built up over the years to cover all aspects of the car’s maintenance.
      The Forum has the world record for the greatest number of Z3M Coupes gather at one meeting – 67 cars at a meeting back in 2005.
      The ”Breadvan” as it is nicknamed was conceived by a group BMW engineers working in secret and for sure is a concept that will never be repeated by BMW designers in the future.

A bit more than 35-40 words, but could be shortened. Maybe combination of any of the contributions so far?
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
        The Z3M Coupe Forum is run by a group of highly enthusiastic group of individuals who take great pride in keeping these incredible looking cars in a condition they deserve. The Forum is the go to place for owners and new buyers alike, as there is fantastic amount of information been built up over the years to cover all aspects of the car’s maintenance.
        The Forum has the world record for the greatest number of Z3M Coupes gather at one meeting – 67 cars at a meeting back in 2005.
        The ”Breadvan” as it is nicknamed was conceived by a group BMW engineers working in secret and for sure is a concept that will never be repeated by BMW designers in the future.

A bit more than 35-40 words, but could be shortened. Maybe combination of any of the contributions so far?

Thanks Pete, yes good idea with the combination

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          I have a picture of a standard Coupe to use but I also need 35-40 words about the forum if any of our more literate members would like to write something to be put in the Silverstone programme?

Anyone else before I submit the entry tomorrow?

35-40 words about the forum

Comment

Dave
            I am no wordsmith, but if it's about the forum, how about mentioning that there are (xxx) members on 5 continents ( or xx countries) and the forum caters for daily drivers right through to racing enthusiasts.?? It's a great forum, we should not be too modest

Comment

Here's my two pennyworth:

"Internet forum www.Z3MCoupe.com caters for owners and prospective owners of BMW's remarkable 2-seater sports coupe. The forum provides the opportunity for its members around the world to discuss all aspects of ownership including technical help, items for sale & wanted and get togethers / drive outs."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehog View Post
                Here's my two pennyworth:

"Internet forum www.Z3MCoupe.com caters for owners and prospective owners of BMW's remarkable 2-seater sports coupe. The forum provides the opportunity for its members around the world to discuss all aspects of ownership including technical help, items for sale & wanted and get togethers / drive outs."
                The internet forum WWW.Z3MCoupe.com is the must visit site for current and prospective owners of BMW's remarkable sports coupe to use to gain insight on ownership, and information on the various technical aspects of this rare vehicle. Owners world-wide contribute via the many catagories on the board, including technical help, FAQ, items for sale and wanted, knowledgebase, general discussion, and social events.
                Last edited by btz461; 13-06-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I have sent the 40 words and picture entry to Silverstone so hopefully it will be seen in the classics brochure.

Comment

Latest News,

https://www.silverstoneclassic.com/

Comment

Only a month to go,

latest info,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...7?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

I believe the forum code now will no longer work if people are trying to order tickets online, there is a phone number to try but I have been told Saturday is fully booked for the entire club sections but

it may be worth ringing to see if any last minutes tickets can be bought for the Friday or Sunday. I can speak to my contact at Silverstone who is back on Thursday if anyone is still looking to display their coupe.

Comment

Anyone who hasn't purchased a display ticket but would still like to bring their coupe and display with us on the SUNDAY or FRIDAY please private message me ASAP

Comment

Latest news,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...1?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

Any idea what time we need to be in by to set up on the Friday Dave?
                              1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                                Any idea what time we need to be in by to set up on the Friday Dave?
                                From the website:

Check out our terms & conditions for car club packages (click here)
                                The packages include TWO general admission Event Tickets and ONE infield vehicle display pass for your club display area.
                                These can only be purchased by a club member using the booking code dedicated to each individual car club.
                                Infield vehicle display passes, issued as part of a car club display package, are for display vehicles only and are only valid for parking within the designated club display area. When booking, club members will be asked for the make, model and registration number of the vehicle they intend to display at the event. The infield vehicle display pass will display this information along with the name of the club and so will only be valid for the vehicle that has been registered. This rule is in place to ensure that only the right classic cars are displayed to best represent the car club. If you need to change your vehicle details after purchase for any reason, the procedure to do so is very simple. It needs to be done by the person who made the original booking and this is clearly explained to the ticket purchaser in their booking confirmation email.
                                Given the large public spectator levels at the Silverstone Classic, display vehicle movements on the infield are restricted to hours outside of 10:00 to 17:00. Therefore, to ensure that you gain access to your club stand, we request that you arrive before 10:00 and do not leave before 17:00, otherwise you may be required to park in the public car park. The only exception to this is for vehicles entered into a track parade; these vehicles will receive written instructions from the event organisers regarding signing on, track assembly area, timings, etc. prior to the event.
                                Any vehicle parked outside their club display area is liable to be towed to the public car parks.
                                If you do not arrive in the vehicle listed on your display pass, or your car does not represent your club, you must park in the public parking outside the circuit (which is free of charge).
                                Infield display space cannot be guaranteed and is subject to weather and ground conditions. Car Club Display areas are therefore subject to change and, in extenuating circumstances, may result in parking in public car parks.
                                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
                                X