First drive of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First drive of the year

Got the car back from ML this week and went for a spin today - first drive of the year. Good to be out and the car was great.
    I had the bearing shells done ( having read the thread here 500 times and agonised over it - but then thought it was safer to do than not), new sills and a few other bits and bobs
    Really happy

Happy days
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZ View Post
      Got the car back from ML this week and went for a spin today - first drive of the year. Good to be out and the car was great.
      I had the bearing shells done ( having read the thread here 500 times and agonised over it - but then thought it was safer to do than not), new sills and a few other bits and bobs
      Really happy
      Did the shells need changing/significant wear?
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Ian
        I'm not sure if I should feel good or bad that they didn't really need changing.
        Peace of mind? Well at leat I can't now waste that money on something frivolous

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZ View Post
          Ian
          I'm not sure if I should feel good or bad that they didn't really need changing.
          Peace of mind? Well at leat I can't now waste that money on something frivolous
          Yes, worth remembering that the recall problem was the oil pump, bearing wear a symptom of the pump not performing properly/failing. Looks like your pump is OK then!
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
          X