No announcement yet.

Uneven Idle with aircon switched on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your replies. I reckon you guys are right in that the condensor has an oily film on the fins on the left hand side. It looks like it could be expensive job so I am taking it back to Munich for them to sort out on the 4th July. Hopefully this will then be sorted.
    Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

Originally posted by glynmar View Post
      Thanks for your replies. I reckon you guys are right in that the condensor has an oily film on the fins on the left hand side. It looks like it could be expensive job so I am taking it back to Munich for them to sort out on the 4th July. Hopefully this will then be sorted.
      Keep me posted. Mine's still doing this, and I've agreed for the stealer to spend £50 of time checking/testing the condensor, compressor and idle-control ...

Jez
      1998 Cosmos Black - Not quite standard ...

Comment

Took it back to Munich Legends today. New condenser fitted so hopefully this will be OK from now on.
        Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

Originally posted by glynmar View Post
          Took it back to Munich Legends today. New condenser fitted so hopefully this will be OK from now on.
          Mine has come back from Cooper BMW and the fault *seems* to be fixed. But they couldn't find anything that wasn't working.

Nothing like poking around and claiming you've fixed it But they didn't charge anything!

Jez
          1998 Cosmos Black - Not quite standard ...

Comment

Working...
          X