Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z4m coupe for sale

hi there guys
    looking to sell my 2007 Z4M Coupe, need a daily driver and my Z4 is too nice to put allot of miles on.
    1 yrs MOT
    BMW service history
    32500 miles, black sapphire metallic
    optional extras =
    carbon weave dash
    upgrade hi-fi
    sun package
    parking sensors
    storage pack
    sat nav
    OEM csl wheels with goodyear F1 tyres
    plus more which ive forgotten...
    would p/x with a v8 m3 / c63
    msg me if interested.
    thanks

Sapphire black and a good spec; sounds lovely. Got any pictures you can post to further whet the potential appetite?

Also, have you advertised over at the Z4 Forum? If not, you def should.
    S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Hi. Dropped you a PM.
      Rick

Comment

Originally posted by inkey$ View Post
        Sapphire black and a good spec; sounds lovely. Got any pictures you can post to further whet the potential appetite?

Also, have you advertised over at the Z4 Forum? If not, you def should.
        hi there
        would post some pics but cant seem to do it properly..
        not posted on the z4 forum yet, just thought i would test the water here first - everyone seems like real enthuisiasts so figured a good place to start!
        if i figure out how to do it anytime soon i will, if not send me your e-mail address and i will send you some.
        cheers
        alan

Comment

Comment

Nice shot

New owner?!
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Looks lovely. Congrats.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Working...
              X