• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German S50 for sale

German S50 with interesting retrim for sale,

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/de...l?id=235412308

Comment

I like what has been done to it.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Yes, looks really good, not cheap though
        S54 M Coupe
        D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Interior looks great !

Comment

Like the seats, subtle and sophisticated. Personally wouldn't have done the roof etc.
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I quite like the roof, looks cosy! I think the seats look nicely done but I just have an aversion to the colour blue inside a car.

Comment

Is it me or is the paint finish under the bonnet metallic?

Comment

The turret does look very glossy doesn't it - maybe the engine bay has had a makeover too!

Comment

Does look like the whole car has been repainted, I like the blue seatbelts

Comment

roof lining is nice, but contrast piping is one of my absolute pet hates.......

Comment

Working...
                      X