Munich Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munich Legends

Just picked the old girl up after a weeks thorough going over.

Had a variety of suspension, mounts, seals and all sorts done for what added up to quite a bit of cash, but certainly fair for the amount of work(the main dealer quote was significantly more).
    The feels solid as a rock now, and exactly how I wanted it. The braided clutch hose has transformed the shifting and fixed all the issues I had in that respect.

So all in all I'd certainly recommend them and will use them for everything significant going forward.
    Last edited by Seca Blue; 20-08-2016, 09:36 PM.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Yes, Stuart and co. did a great job doing the non-recalled recall on my S54's rod bearings, and InspectionI. Highly recommended, just wish they weren't such a long way away.

Roger

Comment

+1 for Stuart and his team.
      I've always found them to be very thorough with work on my cars, well worth traveling the distance.

Comment

https://twitter.com/hashtag/z3m

Comment

Yep, that's me on the right.
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Yep The one on the left is mine
            sigpic///MCoupe S50 Estoril

Comment

People are travelling along way to get work done on their Coupes which speaks volumes for the service at ML

Comment

I think FBMWSH is meaningless nowadays for a car like ours unless it is from somewhere like ML. I'd rather do it myself than have someone work on it who's never seen one before. From experience, I know that checking and adjusting shimmed rockers, for example, requires a certain 'feel' gained by experience, and I doubt any current BMWs require this.

Comment

Originally posted by rsk289 View Post
                  I think FBMWSH is meaningless nowadays for a car like ours unless it is from somewhere like ML. I'd rather do it myself than have someone work on it who's never seen one before. From experience, I know that checking and adjusting shimmed rockers, for example, requires a certain 'feel' gained by experience, and I doubt any current BMWs require this.
                  Couldn't agree more.
                  S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Some recent pictures from ML's facebook page,

Last edited by Dave P; 31-03-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

And Forum members Estoril,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X