AC Schnitzer type 3 wheels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer type 3 wheels for sale

Had these fully refurbished (£510) by Voodoo Motorsport and ran my BBS wheels in the meantime. Have now decided I prefer the BBS's so these are surplus. They have been split and rebuilt after dipping back to bare metal, then powdercoated centres and powdercoated dish and barrel with chrome powder. The powdercoating gives a better resistance to damage than the plastic finish and there is no plastic film to bubble up.

Photo is of one front and one rear, the other 2 are identical. Blue bands are protective transit film put on by refurbishers. Also includes centre caps and spacers for front and rear and a damaged fifth wheel for emergency use only.

8.5 x 18" et 43 front, 9.5 x 18" et 21.5 rear ( with spacers 7mm front & 10 mm rear becomes et 36 front & et 11.5 rear)

They cost new £8-900 each now.
    £2,000? Open to offers. Preferably pickup only.

REDUCED PRICE £1,575 inc 7mm and 10mm spacers and centre caps.

Last edited by coupe fan; 02-10-2011, 11:45 AM.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

As per PM.....I'll have these if they're still available please. I can't believe I missed these before.

Like fookin' buses, these quality wheels ......I've just done a deal on some LM's too so perhaps I can give jontt some competition with a choice selection of rims!

Comment

Back up for grabs due to aborted sale.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

You might want to try the roady forum as these are OEM fitment for the ///M roadsters as well ;-)

Fok, you lose lol
        VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
            Had these fully refurbished (£510) by Voodoo Motorsport and ran my BBS wheels in the meantime. Have now decided I prefer the BBS's so these are surplus. They have been split and rebuilt after dipping back to bare metal, then powdercoated centres and powdercoated dish and barrel with chrome powder. The powdercoating gives a better resistance to damage than the plastic finish and there is no plastic film to bubble up.

Photo is of one front and one rear, the other 2 are identical. Blue bands are protective transit film put on by refurbishers. Also includes centre caps and spacers for front and rear and a damaged fifth wheel for emergency use only.

8.5 x 18" et 43 front, 9.5 x 18" et 21.5 rear ( with spacers 7mm front & 10 mm rear becomes et 36 front & et 11.5 rear)

They cost new £8-900 each now.
            £2,000? Open to offers. Preferably pickup only.

REDUCED PRICE £1,575 inc 7mm and 10mm spacers and centre caps.

Open to offers but trades ? Also open to trades :) What do you need mate
            I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
            sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

I guess these sold?
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
              X