Silverstone Classic car racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic car racing

If you like watching old cars race then Motors TV is covering the Meet at Silverstone today and tomorrow live.

http://www.motorstv.com/your-downloa...5_20090731.pdf
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Fantastic. Was meant to be at this too so seeing it on tv is a bonus.

On now for those looking.

Comment

yeah watched it all..

my mate spencer (slider on here) won the woodcote trophy in the green jag d type. was a good race :) the interview at the end with him mate me laugh. gonna get it on youtube :)
      ///Made for sideways action

Comment

Ooh great, will be fab to see.

Comment

Classic Silverstone-with BMW interest

Like it is !! owners spend months from January organsing cars to display and race without support in person at the 3 days event.Very few Mcoupe people turned up , prefering to watch TV, hope you got the Castrol R through your TV,s--.
          safetyfast

Comment

I was guilty of that.

Having said this 2 stag weekends in a row, one a 4 dayer in Ibiza I was quite happy to pop along to Steve's chatsworth do on Sunday. Still, our marks and sparks picnic was just as nice sat at home out of the bad weather.

Maybe next year you can organise us the space as discussed John? Plenty of time.

Comment

Silverstone classic V.The Ring

Thanks for being honest!!!!

Some members of this site are about to experience 3 days in paradise, on closed to public Nurburgring Nordschleife and GP circuits----
              safetyfast

Comment

Working...
              X