Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH z3 m

Hi
    I have put more photos on post to a bit of detailing this weekend!

I will put on autotrader next week too me thinks

cheers r

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
      hiya
      sadly have decide to sell the car although keep getting massive doubts....especially on the drive home today - window down in third gear and the engine sounding lush...

anyway been meaning to post on here for ages that I was thinking of selling to see what folks thought it was worth but life is too full at the moment

It is good to see Jon is still on here - thanks for the car by the way - bar the bearing shell issue which caused me a bit of stress she is great - did you know that it had the H&Rs, white line drop links etc? It all made sense when I found out why the car handled so much better than the others I drove!

anyway the price drop was cuz i thought 14.5k was a bit over the top for a car with 92 now 93 on the clock but god only knows there is not many S54s out there...what do you guys think?

god knows what I will do for a car after - my wife is honestly trying for a diesal estate....I would rather not!

cheers r
      Hi, please let me know if you fancy a 330D tourer (if the wife still wants a diesel estate) although no worries if you have something else in mind, just that I may be selling mine
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

estates are not 4 me

like a hole in the head...

my wife can whistle for her estate ...

cheers for the offer thou!!

rod

Comment

Working...
        X