BBS LM's, Macmotoran Carbon airbox, Recaro seats, Brembo brake kit etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS LM's, Macmotoran Carbon airbox, Recaro seats, Brembo brake kit etc

Just toying with the idea of removing some of the more extreme parts from my car and selling it at around £13k(still includes ACS Race coilovers, splitters/carbon wing, H&R ARB's etc etc)

To gauge interest, i will list some of the parts i MIGHT sell

18" BBS LM lightweight wheels with proper(ie rare) deep dish rear with Falken 452 tyres(approx. 5-6mm tread). These are/were £3k without tyres so looking at £1900 or £1500 plus good oem wheels/tyres.

Recaro Pole position lightweight seats complete with adjustable sliding frame and VAC Motorsports billet ally floor mounts and correct plug in resistor to avoid airbag light. £1150 or £800 plus vgc oem seats

Macmotoran full carbon airbox/plenum (cost£1950) plus UNI-Q piggy back ecu(cost £750) which allows the oem Siemens ecu to be rewritten and run Alpha n.Sound to die for and big hp gains! £1700

Porsche Brembo 4pot big brake kit using Pagid blue pads(9-10mm left!) and e46 CSL big fully floating discs complete with proper heat treated nnMBT mounting brackets. £700

All items are in Very Good Condition.

As said earlier, i am just gauging interest but if there are items i have not listed, but you are interested in a price for, then please let me know
    Black S50

I'd be interested in the number plate if it came up for sale

Comment

macmotoran
      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
        macmotoran
        its mac motoren

Click here to email me

Comment

Id be interested in the macmotoren :) poss Brembos too

Comment

Have someone interested in the seats aswell mate

Comment

Thanks for all the replies/pm's, I've been out all day but will reply to all when I get home.
              Black S50

Comment

I'll have your diff

Comment

Great Car Chippy - Cant believe you have had no takers yet..! I would be interested in your wheels and spacers but cant supply replacements...sorry!!!

PM me if i can help.....??!!!!!
                  Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Anything been sold Chippy?!

Got to say I am gutted to see it's tastiest parts possibly being taken off, it was such a 'package' and for such a fair price I can't believe you had no takers.

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten

Comment

Hi Keith

Cheers for the comments

Most parts are provisionally sold, with reserve list as well!

Just waiting for a few people to reply to pm's.

Only things not sold are Recaro's. Got people wanting them on their own but not with exchange oem seats.
                      If anyone knows of a set of red/black or plain black seats, please let me know!

Thought the seats would be one of the first things to go, much better driving position and save 60 odd kg's!
                      Black S50

Comment

60 kgs? I tought more like 30kg both.

Comment

I was gobsmacked when I went to lift out my oem seat, almost put my back out it was so heavy!!!!!
                          Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
                            I was gobsmacked when I went to lift out my oem seat, almost put my back out it was so heavy!!!!!
                            That's your age mate, not the seat,
                            2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

Thought you'd left mate
                              Black S50

Comment

Working...
                              X