X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked US S54

ouch

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...1-less-M-Coupe

Looks like it had to have the roof cut off!

Comment

Ouch. Let's hope he wasn't carrying a passenger
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
        Ouch. Let's hope he wasn't carrying a passenger
        he was - "he broke his neck and back(not paralyzed) and his passenger shattered his leg or something"

Comment

There is quite an interesting philosophical conversation on that thread about

'Would you sell your car to a youngster who has no driving skills and could possibily injury himself and damage the m coupe you are selling'

Thoughts?

Comment

Seeing as he broke it on a test drive I definitely would otherwise it could be a difficult decision.

When I was young I bought a 1981 Carrera GT, my first stupidly quick car which was somewhat modified to 400bhp ish. Roll on about 18 months and a taxi jumped a light into the side of me at about 40. The resulting wreck looks eerily similar. Sure enough I got front page in the local rag 'young driver 20 from Harlow allegedly street racing' etc.. 100% not my fault and the taxi driver confessed he hadn't noticed the change in the traffic light sequence and lost his licence. I still miss that car.

Comment

Working...
            X