Photobucket hosting ban!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
    Looks like flickr are changing their free hosting soon to be free for up to 1000 pictures only
    I guess 1000 is quite a lot for forums etc but nonetheless frustrating as I finally got all mine across from photobucket to Flickr earlier in the year
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I got the notification from Flickr aswell, mind 1000 photos will be ample for me.

Photobucket keep sending me new deals, latest was 30days for 30cents. Far cry from the £100 they wanted for 12months subscription last year. I sent them a note telling them that I thought their new business model was of absolutely no benefit to existing subscribers like myself and was a big mistake on their part. Wouldn't do any good I'm sure but I felt better for sending it. I think they must have lost of account holders when they did away with the free subscription and then jacked the price up.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I have nearly 700 pictures in Flickr at the moment and really wouldn't want to pay just to post up pictures of parts on the forum

Comment

Photobucket have gone a step further ,

Comment

I have nearly 700 pictures in Flickr at the moment and really wouldn't want to pay just to post up pictures of parts on the forum
            Over 900 now

Comment

Photobucket have gone a step further ,

Not sure what I'm looking at here Dave? Seems fine to me

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
                Not sure what I'm looking at here Dave? Seems fine to me

Its blurred/out of focus on my browser - will try on another browser

Comment

Its blurred/out of focus on my browser - will try on another browser

Blurred on computer but clear on phone

Comment

Tinypic pictures also appear to be gone

Comment

Well I closed my account today citing "I think you're taking the micky with your pricing strategy. Good luck"

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Tinypic is no more

http://tinypic.com/

Comment

Looks like loads of photobucket pictures have disappeared recently? also email from flickr saying they need more people to pay monthly to survive. I think if we were to lose flickr forums in general would really suffer.

Comment

Working...
                          X