Gallery problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery problems

Before I relieve my iPhone if it's intact screen, is anyone else having problems with the site gallery?

The last few uploads I've done over the past few weeks have been problematic; not uploading the number of files I've selected, showing the same photo in all photos, despite the date/time being of the original file from that day/time...

Arrrggghhhhh
    Last edited by Spooks; 08-05-2016, 08:12 PM.
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

It's showing all my last 9 photos as being the same, is that what it's viewing to anyone else?!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Yep, 9 photos all the same... whut u doin fool?
      Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
      ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
      Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

I just uploaded a picture and it worked ok

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
          Yep, 9 photos all the same... whut u doin fool?
          Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          I just uploaded a picture and it worked ok
          Thanks for checking, will help me keep my sanity!

I've just uploaded them from my laptop and it worked straight away, no issues at all. Strange that both my iPhone and iPad were doing exactly the same thing though...

Comment

Working...
          X