Wiper relay or stalk issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
    Just replaced the module,behind the glovebox,and all is working as it should,an easy thing to do!
    Has it resolved the problems you had with the erratic nature of wiper parking?!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

My new pump arrived today so wolved my dinner down and swapped it over....it now sprays front and back again

Now to source a new rear wiper motor....
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Spooks yes mate,,it parks where it should,i also can have one wipe or five wipes !!! ..easy to fit too !

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
          Spooks yes mate,,it parks where it should,i also can have one wipe or five wipes !!! ..easy to fit too !
          Can you now!!

Joking aside; one quick push turns on and again turns off....how do you get five?!

Comment

pressing twice.

Comment

Check the wiring before ordering a new motor

Comment

Working...
              X