No announcement yet.

which wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Black cars i use Poorboys Black Hole.

Comment

Imola = Dodo Juice Orange Crush
      Great all rounder = Autoglym HD Wax
      S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

I have been using the Zymol Concours but still prefer the Glasur which is easier to use and gives a brighter shine?

Comment

Mine gets Swissvax concorso.

Comment

i used standard Zymol Cleaner wax, smells amazing and full of good ingredients.

i havent used the expensive stuff so cant compare but just this weekend i clay bar'd the bonet and one side and then used the Zymol.

its come up so smooth you would slide off if you sat on it. looks perminently wet.

im sure it would be even better still with top wax but how much better i dont know.

what i would say is no matter how much you clean your car nothing is better than using a clay bar as long as your careful with it.

forget using compound as you just taking of layers of paint, clay all the way

Comment

Zymol concours is nearly empty so need to replace it but with what? Concours again or maybe or Swissvax Best of Show?? has anyone used BOS

Comment

I really like Zymol products, and use the Concours wax but have felt slightly different about it since I found out that Turtle Wax now make all their products.
                Collinite is easy to use and well priced but you can really see where your money goes when you start using products from Swissvax or G technic.
                Maybe consider a full correction, glaze and one of these latest technology lifetime sealants. (See the ultimate finish website for their latest project that includes this)

Comment

I think Turtle Wax only produce some products under license which is the Zymol range sold in Halfords but they don't make the waxes.

Comment

I used to use p21s before moving onto their p222 100% carnuba and I'd defo recommend that. The 21s was v easy to apply but not particularly durable. 222 is a bit better in that respect.
                    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Our best sellers are Autobrite Addiction or Obsession, and Navixwax Ultimate. Both are great, but the Naviwax is so easy to use, but just wouldn't last as long as the other harder waxes. Not so much of an issue though because it's so easy to apply.

All of the Autobrite range is fantastic, I would highly recommend checking it out. Reasonably priced too.

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                        Zymol concours is nearly empty so need to replace it but with what? Concours again or maybe or Swissvax Best of Show?? has anyone used BOS
                        Stuck with Zymol Concours but hopefully this new jar with last longer than the last one - 12 months

Comment

Thought I would try a new wax and bought Zymol Destiny I will give it a go and see if its an improvement over the Glasur and Concours Zymols I have used before

Comment

Zymol Atlantique sampler ,

Comment

Working...
                            X