Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
    If you have spares then let me know!

Its the size thing that was mentioned that i am concerned about - if they do fit its far better than £90 for new ones!
    i didnt know about the badge sizing thing something new for me to moan/worry about

so will have to check about that! lol.

Click here to email me

Comment

Guys I am going to be very shortly offering a ///M Badge Refurbishment kit that will allow you all to rejuvenate your badges back to better than new condition.

The kit will contain the 3 decal transfers to do both side gill badges and the rear boot badge plus a safety razor blade and alcohol wipes to clean the badge prior to fitment. The decals are precision cut on a computer to the exact size and are made of colour matched exterior grade vinyl that is UV resistant unlike the original printed decal that we all know fades badly.

Please keep an eye open on the for sale section but I will post an update here when they are available.
      Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
      ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        Guys I am going to be very shortly offering a ///M Badge Refurbishment kit that will allow you all to rejuvenate your badges back to better than new condition.

The kit will contain the 3 decal transfers to do both side gill badges and the rear boot badge plus a safety razor blade and alcohol wipes to clean the badge prior to fitment. The decals are precision cut on a computer to the exact size and are made of colour matched exterior grade vinyl that is UV resistant unlike the original printed decal that we all know fades badly.

Please keep an eye open on the for sale section but I will post an update here when they are available.
        That sounds like just what we need!

Are the colours going to be an EXACT match?

Will there be a different kit for S50 and S54 or is the sticker size the same even though the bad is curved?

2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

YUP!after about 6 years my ones have started to fade! so i also need something new,was hoping to these stickers applied to a car,before buying!

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
            That sounds like just what we need!

Are the colours going to be an EXACT match?

Will there be a different kit for S50 and S54 or is the sticker size the same even though the bad is curved?

Colours are as exact as you are ever going to get them. Here is a pic of the one I have done on mine bearing in mind the colours reproduced by cameras don't always display exactly right.

With regard to S54 badges I have not been able to get hold of a set yet to get an accurate measurement but I intend to offer the first person to want an S54 badge set doing I will do them free of charge if you can send me them and I will post back with 3M tape installed on the back ready to reinstall on the car, I can't be fairer than that.
            Attached Files
            Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Colours are as exact as you are ever going to get them. Here is a pic of the one I have done on mine bearing in mind the colours reproduced by cameras don't always display exactly right.

With regard to S54 badges I have not been able to get hold of a set yet to get an accurate measurement but I intend to offer the first person to want an S54 badge set doing I will do them free of charge if you can send me them and I will post back with 3M tape installed on the back ready to reinstall on the car, I can't be fairer than that.
              Looking good!

Drop me a PM, I can possibly help!
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

OK guys these kits are now available by clicking on the following link;

http://zroadster.org/product/3rd-par...rbishment-kit/

I will be putting a post up in the For Sale section when I get chance but in the meantime all the info is available using the link above.
                Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                  you can get your original badges refurbished from matt (offyourmarks) on here

or try here: http://neverdone.bigcartel.com/produ...pe-replacement

for replacement stripes only!!! cheap, and you may not have to remove the badges to fix the stripes
                  I ordered these on 10th Feb, but had no contact....hope they arrive

Comment

Originally posted by jms5j View Post
                    I would give Matt a call at Off your marks as he has'nt logged on the forum or a while - his number is on the link in his signature

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                      I would give Matt a call at Off your marks as he has'nt logged on the forum or a while - his number is on the link in his signature
                      I think he means has bought badges from neverdone, not from offyourmarks!

They could take a while to arrive as coming from US.

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by jms5j View Post
                        I always have reservations when orderring from abroad as I have so many things not arrive or take weeks to materialise that is why I thought I would give people an option to purchase in this country from a known source.

Jms5j if you have problems let me know I am sure I can help even if it is just decals you require and not full kit.
                        Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

I always have reservations when orderring from abroad as I have so many things not arrive or take weeks to materialise that is why I thought I would give people an option to purchase in this country from a known source.

Jms5j if you have problems let me know I am sure I can help even if it is just decals you require and not full kit.
                          Thanks, they arrived today but middle blue, looks purple!

Comment

Sorry for starting an old thread but my temp sensor failed today and was wondering if anyone has tried using a sensor from a different/newer bmw model?

As far as I am aware they all do the same job just might have a different shape electrical attachment clip, real oem list the z3m coupe ones at over £200 but the ones for the E39 are available on eBay for £3.

See item number 221249469421

Or does anyone haves working one for sale?
                            Thanks,
                            Ben.

Comment

I purchased the right item from Emek,and it works correctly i know he has another one..i think the issue is anyone might fit..however it wont be right with the gauge in the lower dash...

Comment

Ok thank you, just realised I put this in totally the wrong place!

Comment

Working...
                                X