This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJL,

I notice that the HID has been applied to the dipped beam lights and looks good.

But I am thinking can this upgrade be made to work with main beam to give a bi-Xenon set up?

Comment

In my experience, Bi Xenon(as in both lights being Xenon - think thats correct) is not necessary.

Both my Rx8 and my e46 m3 had dipped xenons and normal full beam and you tend to find that the dipped xenon disperses light a lot better than the main beam anyhow.

Xenons do rock and I am certainly going to be buying a set soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AJL
        Originally posted by Brett
        I take it there is no requirement for the lights to have washers like factory fit Xenons do? Otherwise, looks very impressive.
        Its a bit of a grey area, alot of these kits have been sold no one has had any trouble that i have heard of..
        The actual ruling for washer jets and Xenons only applies to the manufacturer if these were fitted in the factory.

There was a famous incident with BMW forgetting to put washer functionality from the front bumpers on the first batch of CSLs :shock:

In essence, fitting Xenons to a an MCoupe will not be an MOT failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil M
          AJL,

I notice that the HID has been applied to the dipped beam lights and looks good.

But I am thinking can this upgrade be made to work with main beam to give a bi-Xenon set up?
          This is quite possible all you have to do is fit two kits. But to be honest i dont think it is worth the extra £££
          Ex S54 - She has gone....

Comment

Originally posted by AJL
            AJL,

This is quite possible all you have to do is fit two kits. But to be honest i dont think it is worth the extra £££
            AJL,

Thanks for the advice.

I wonder if we could look at this as a group buy to obtain a small discount. :)

Comment

Originally posted by AJL
              AJL,

AJL,

Thanks for the advice.

I am sure this will be possible..

Comment

looks impressive - does having angel eyes affect the full / dipped beam in any way??

Comment

Originally posted by vanman
                  looks impressive - does having angel eyes affect the full / dipped beam in any way??
                  No not at all..

Comment

Originally posted by AJL
                    Originally posted by AJL
                    AJL,

AJL,

Thanks for the advice.

I am sure this will be possible..

AJL,

If you set up a group buy, count me in (maybe for my 728 as well)

Comment

I have mailed Ben and a group buy can easley be organised if people are interested.

Alex

Comment

I am as well.

Comment

I am too.

Comment

Add me to the list please.

Comment

and me!

Comment

I'm captain skint at the mo(inspection 2 due in 2 weeks), but could well be persuaded if the price is right...
                                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
                                X